Sunshine Custard Recipe
Custard is classic comfort food for kids (and grown-ups too). This one has the colour of sunshine plus the nutrition boost of PediaSure. Learn more!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 serves
1. Add PediaSure to water and stir well until dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, whisk together the custard powder, sugar and milk.
3. Bring to the boil over a medium heat while stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and PediaSure and mix until smooth.
5. Heat gently over low heat until warmed through – do not boil.
6. Serve warm or pour into 4 serving cups and place in the fridge immediately.
6 scoops PediaSure® vanilla
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon custard powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
To make chocolate custard, add 1 Tablespoon of cocoa to custard powder (or use PediaSure chocolate)
* Please note when cooking with or freezing PediaSure powder, there may be a minor loss of some nutrients.